Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”). COPPA requires, among other things, that website operators never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting verifiable parental consent. In accordance with COPPA, we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 13. In the event that we determine that a user of this Site or any of our Other Websites is under the age of 13, we will not maintain or use his or her Personal Data and will delete same.
Additional Terms for Website and Other Websites
What Information do we Collect from You?
As set forth herein, we may collect the following information when you email or message us or use or access the Website or Other Websites:
(i) Information by which you may be personally identified, such as first and last name, title, email address, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, as well as any photographs of you that you may upload;
(ii) Information that is about you or which relates to you but that does not expressly identify you, including name(s) of any related foundation(s) or trust(s), and your spouse’s name, title, and email address, as well as information as to why the Jewish future matters to you and any information you provide as to why you are taking The Pledge, and any photographs that you may upload (collectively, the above information described in (i) and (ii), the “Identifying Information”);
(iii) Internet or other similar network activity as discussed below under the heading “Google® Analytics” and other similar information, including as discussed under the heading “Cookies, Web Beacons, Clear Gifs, and IP Addresses” below, as well as information concerning your internet connection, equipment or devices used, IP address(es), and usage details (the information in this subsection (iii), the “Non-Identifying Information” and, collectively with the Identifying Information, the “Personal Data”).
When do we Collect Information from You?
We may collect the Identifying Information when you provide it to us such as when you:
- Request information about us through the Website or Other Websites;
- Subscribe to an e-mail newsletter;
- Send us an email or electronic message;
- Fill out certain forms available on the Website or Other Websites (including the pledge form available at https://jewishfuturepledge.org/take-the-pledge/ (such form and associated pledge, “The Pledge”)); or
- When you otherwise expressly provide us with Personal Data (including offline).
We may collect the Non-Identifying Information automatically when you use the Website, as discussed in more detail below under the “Google® Analytics” and “Cookies, Web Beacons, Clear Gifs, and IP Addresses” headings.
You have a choice as to whether to provide us with any Identifying Information (though we may compile or obtain Identifying Information about you using your Non-Identifying Information as noted above).
How do we Use Your Personal Data?
We use any Personal Data and any other information that you provide in a limited number of ways. We may use your Personal Data or other information:
- To respond to your emails or messages sent to us;
- To present the Website or Other Websites to you;
- To identify you and/or your spouse as a signatory to The Pledge, including publishing your names, certain Identifying Information, and photographs on the Website and in our informational or promotional literature (note that we will only do this should you select “Yes, you may use the names or photos offered here to inspire and encourage others.” when you sign The Pledge or otherwise expressly consent for us to use your Identifying Information as described in this bullet point (the “Sharing Option”)).
- To provide you with information about us, The Pledge, and our services, including by sending you emails and other messages;
- To alert you to updated information and other news and information from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information;
- For any other purpose we deem appropriate with your consent or as described when you provide the information.
With Whom do we Share Your Personal Data?
We may share or disclose your Personal Data as follows:
Personal Information; Choices concerning Personal Information
When you give us Personal Data, we will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions provided herein. Such Personal Data will only be used for the purposes set forth herein. We may send periodic emails informing you of changes and updates regarding the Website or other Websites. Should you wish to opt out of our use of your Personal Data, please email us at email@example.com.
We do not generally maintain a process for an individual who uses or visits our Website to review and/or request changes to or deletions of your Personal Data. Should you wish us to modify or delete your Personal Data, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not accommodate a change or deletion if we believe doing so will violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We may utilize Google® Analytics in connection with our Website. We may use Google® Analytics to collect information about you over time and across websites after you visit our Website or Other Websites. For information regarding how Google® uses data when you use Google®’s partners’ sites or apps, such as our Website, please visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
You hereby consent to the storing and accessing of cookies or other information of your device by us and/or Google® in connection with the Google® Analytics Services, as explained in the link above. You may opt out of Google® Analytics by installing the Google® Analytics browser add-on available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Certain other opt-out features may be available at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Internet Based Advertising and Google® Analytics
We may use Google® Analytics 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to better understand the behavior of our Website visitors and work with companies that collect information about our users’ online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit users’ interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on the Website or Other Websites because we may contract with Google® and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies may also use automated technologies to collection information when you click on our ads, which help track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information of third party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests by visiting the consumer opt-out page of your Self-Regulatory Principles for Behavior Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt out of your Google® Display Network ads preferences at http://google.com/ads/preferences. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit the pages, and because we do not operate these pages, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.
We may use Google Analytics to provide you with information about us, our organization, and/or our services.
The Website may use additional Google® Analytics Advertising Features (Remarketing with Google® Analytics, Google® Display Network Impression Reporting, Google® Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, and/or integrated services that require Google® Analytics to collect data for advertising purposes, including the collection of data via advertising cookies and identifiers), in which case the following provisions, as applicable, will apply:
You can set preferences for how Google® advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page located at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662856?hl=en-GB, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely using your cookie settings by downloading the IBA Opt-out by Google® located at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iba-opt-out-by-google/gbiekjoijknlhijdjbaadobpkdhmoebb or permanently using another applicable browser plug-in.
Other Websites and Links
We may include links to other websites that we think will be of interest to you or operated by our business partners, affiliates, advertisers, and others. These third parties have separate data collection and privacy practices independent from ours, and we cannot be responsible for their policies or activities. Please contact those third parties directly if you have questions about their privacy policies.
Cookies, Web Beacons, Clear Gifs, and IP Addresses
Additionally, we may use IP address information to count and track aggregate visits to the Website and/or Other Websites, to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the Website and/or Other Websites. We may also link IP addresses to Personal Data to track sessions on our Website or Other Websites.
Responding to DO NOT TRACK Signals
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. Please see www.allaboutdnt.org for more information about Do Not Track signals. We do not currently respond to DO NOT TRACK signals.
We have reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, and we make good faith efforts to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of us who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or write us at:
7295 Ballantrae Ct.
Boca Raton, FL 33496
FOR NEVADA RESIDENTS
We do not and do not intend to sell your Personal Data as that term is defined in Nevada Senate Bill 220 Section 1.6. Nevertheless, should you wish to send us a verified request to opt out of our sale of any covered information that we will collect about you, please send us a verified request using the designated request address at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, write us at:
7295 Ballantrae Ct.
Boca Raton, FL 33496
The following additional terms apply to your use of and access to the Website and/or Other Websites, including any Content that you provide via the Website and/or Other Websites:
1. Subject to the functionality of the Website and/or Other Websites (which may be changed at any time by us in our sole discretion), you may submit Content to us via the Website and/or Other websites or in other ways (such as via e-mail submission). “Content” means any and all postings, messages, works of authorship, text, files, images, photos, videos, sounds, or other materials or content. Content submitted, posted, transmitted or uploaded by you to us is called “User-Submitted Content”.
2. You are solely responsible for your User-Submitted Content. You hereby grant to us and our affiliates and our and their respective successors and assigns a worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, fully sublicensable and fully transferable license to copy, reproduce, modify, edit, make derivative works, distribute, publish (publicly or otherwise), display, link to, reverse engineer, data process, and otherwise use your User-Submitted Content for any reason or no reason and in any and all media, including, without limitation, for marketing and advertising purposes in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereinafter invented. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and agree that the foregoing license may also be exercised by third parties acting on our behalf. You also grant each user of the Website and/or Other Websites a non-exclusive license to access your User-Submitted Content through the Website and/or the Other Websites and to display same on their own personal computers and mobile devices for their non-commercial use.
3. You understand and agree that in the exercise of the above license, we (or our licensees (including our subcontractors)) may use your name, voice, or image and any quotes attributable to you, and any such photos, videos, or audio recordings of or by you that is contained in or comprises User-Submitted Content. You grant the rights hereunder whether or not we use your name, voice, or image, or any quotes attributable to you. We reserve the right not to use any User-Submitted Content. To the fullest extent permitted per applicable laws, you waive all rights related to our use, and release, discharge and hold harmless us, our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advisors and their respective employees, partners, officers, directors, shareholders, contractors, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, liabilities, costs, fees and actions of any kind arising in connection with or out of or relating to our or such persons’ or entities’ use of your name, voice, or image, or any quotes attributable to you.
4. You hereby represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to any User-Submitted Content that you or anyone else submits, posts or transmits using your mobile devices or computers, or which you otherwise provide to us, including any and all intellectual property rights therein, and that such submission, posting or transmission of User-Submitted Content will not infringe upon, misappropriate or otherwise violate or conflict with the rights, including intellectual property rights, of any other person or entity.
5. You understand, agree and certify that (i) you are the sole copyright owner of User-Submitted Content transmitted, posted or submitted by you or via your computers or mobile devices; (ii) you are the only person depicted in such User-Submitted Content (or have secured all requisite permissions, consents, waivers, and authorizations from any other person depicted in such User-Submitted Content as needed for us to exercise our rights hereunder); (iii) you have complete authority to grant the rights stated herein; (iv) such User-Submitted Content may be cropped, edited, electronically manipulated or otherwise altered for use by us in connection with the Website or otherwise, without further consent or approval, and that whether or how such User-Submitted Content is used by us is entirely within our sole discretion; and (v) we may remove any User-Submitted Content or refrain from using any User-Submitted Content at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion.
6. We make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on the Website and/or Other Websites or in any linked website or in connection with any Content (including User-Submitted Content) posted on, transmitted through, and available through the Website and/or Other Websites. You understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with, the use and/or reliance upon any Content, and/or the representations made therein, and under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Website and/or Other Websites. Further, you agree that:
a. You understand and agree that we may review and delete any Content that in our sole judgment violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of others;
b. The following is a representative (but non-exhaustive) list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site and Other Websites. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in our sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Site and/or Other Websites. For example, prohibited Content includes Content that:
• is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
• promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
• provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personally identifiable information (including Personal Data) for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
• promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes; or
• contains or comprises non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, is repetitious to the same or similar Content already contained on the Site, or otherwise imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
7. You must use the Site and/or Other Websites and Content in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws;
8. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns and its and their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, costs, fees (including reasonable attorney’s costs and fees), rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or under or resulting from or related to (i) your use of the Site and/or Other Websites or any Content appearing thereon or available therefrom; and/or (ii) in connection with your User-Submitted Content (or any User-Submitted Content posted, transmitted or submitted via your computers or mobile devices), including, but not limited to, our use, copying, display, distribution, performance or creation of derivative works of any such User-Submitted Content, and you agree to pay any and all settlements reached by us in connection with any such claims and/or actions.
9. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED PER APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE AND OTHER WEBSITES AND ALL CONTENT APPEARING THEREON OR AVAILABLE THEREFROM IS PROVIDED TO YOU WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED PER APPLICABLE LAW, WE, ON OUR OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND ALL CONTENT APPEARING THEREON OR AVAILABLE THEREFROM, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE.
WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED PER APPLICABLE LAW, WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKE NO AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, THAT THE WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES (OR ANY CONTENT APPEARING THEREON OR AVAILABLE THEREFROM) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED, AND/OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM HARMFUL CODE OR SECURE FROM UNAUTHORIZED HACKING OR THE INTRODUCTION OF HARMFUL CONTENT BY THIRD PARTIES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, OR ANY OF OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EXECUTIVES AND/OR MEMBERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO (1) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES, (2) ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE FOREGOING; AND/OR (3) THE CONTENT APPEARING ON OR AVAILABLE FROM ANY OF THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HOWEVER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED PER APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR MERICLE WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE DOES NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY RESULTING FROM OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR DEATH OR BODILY INJURY CAUSED BY PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES (IF ANY).
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials or Content on or through the Website or Other Websites. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS US AND OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS OR THEIR INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY ANY SUCH ENTITY OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non Necessary".|
|jfp_landing_page||persistent||12 months||Partner landing Page persistence|
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire as set forth above.
7295 Ballantrae Ct.
Boca Raton, FL 33496
If you have questions. Email us at email@example.com